BCB approved the sponsorship rights agreement with Aamby Valley (Mauritas) Ltd.2012-07-11
The Board in a meeting today on July 11, 2012 have approved the sponsorship rights agreement with Aamby Valley (Mauritas) Ltd. (an affiliate of Sahara India Pariwar). Under the agreement the following rights have been awarded for the period of 01 July 2012 to 30 June 2016.
- National Team
- Clothing & Attire
- BCB National Cricket Academy
- Hoover Cover Branding
- Pavilion Branding
- Electronic Display Board
- Manual Score Board
NOTE: Aamby Valley (Mauritas) Ltd. will also have Title Sponsorship and In-Stadia rights for two (02) years.
- The development work of BKSP Grounds 3 and 4 and Fatullah Outer Ground will be initiated by the BCB immediately. The grounds will be developed into full-fledged cricket centres with players and match officials' areas, spectators' stands and media facility.
Each ground will also have a fully equipped dormitory capable of accommodating 50 persons. The dorms will have separate dining area, meeting/common room, kitchen, office space etc.
- The Board approved the appointment of Richard McInnes as National Cricket Academy Head Coach. The Australian has agreed a two-year term with the BCB and is expected to arrive in Bangladesh later this month (July) to begin his assignment
- Sri Lankan Oshadee Werrasinghe will join as Bangladesh National Women's Team Head Coach. The initial contract is for six months.
- The appointment of former Pakistan off-spinner Saqlain Mushtaq as Bangladesh National Team spin bowling consultant has been approved. The initial agreement is for a three-month period.